350 Sand Sculpture and Human Circle
Featured 350 Projects:
The Science of 350
Scientists say that 350 parts per million CO2 in the atmosphere is the safe limit for humanity. Learn more about 350—what it means, where it came from, and how to get there. Read More »
Climate Movement Success Stories
Submit your success story from your work in the climate movement and we'll share the best ones on our blog and social networks! Stories from people like you are crucial tools in growing the climate movement.
Friends & Allies
Understanding 350 - Frequently Asked Questions
- So, what is global warming and what's the problem anyway?
- And what does this 350 number even mean?
- If we're already past 350, are we all doomed?
- How do we create the political change to steer towards 350?
- How do we actually reduce carbon emissions to get to 350??
- Will this thing work? Will world leaders listen?
- Where did this 350 number come from?
- Isn't America the biggest source of the problem? What about China and India?
- 350 is just a number. Wouldn't "Climate Emergency" or "Clean Energy Now" be a better call to action?
- And what about all the other targets people are aiming for?
- Why another organization--there are already too many things going on!
- Do you measure 350 in CO2 or CO2e?
Help spread the word and look good while doing it—check out the 350 Store for t-shirts, buttons, stickers, and more.