If Facebook were a country, it would be the third most populated in the world. It's the most massive social network on the planet--here's how to plugin to 350 on Facebook:
- Join our Global Facebook page. This will be our most active space on Facebook—we'll post the latest updates and inspiring calls to action here. We hope you'll post local organizing updates too!
- Get Local! Check out the Local and Regional 350 Facebook Pages
- ¿Eres de América Latina? Unéte a la campaña en Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/al350
Twitter is a major social network powered by tiny updates. Our 350 crew will post breaking news and and analysis that you can't find anywhere else—here's how you can join up:
- Get a Twitter account and follow us on Twitter—we're at twitter.com/350
- If you want to help us build the 350 presence on twitter, tag your updates with "#350ppm".
- Add a 350 badge to your Twitter profile by clicking here.
- Did you know that 350.org is a featured Twitter nonprofit?
We've uploaded over 150 videos and are adding fresh movement footage all the time. You can see what we've shared already and subscribe to our videos here.
Have an idea for a 350 video? Please get in touch, Jon [@] 350.org
The global 350 community has taken over 45,000 photos! You can check them all out on Flickr (a photo-sharing site). You can also add your 350 pictures by emailing them as attachments to Photos@350.org, with the city + country in the Subject, and the caption in the Subject. They will automatically be uploaded to the 350 Flickr collection.
You're also welcome to dive in & explore curated sets here.
Looking to get involved with our social media team? We're currently seeking a few volunteers who can help grow the conversation online a few hours a week -- and inspire a global movement. Please drop an email to Duncan@350.org if you're interested.